Why I Start My Mornings with God.
Why I Start My Mornings with God.
Every morning is a new beginning.
Before the world becomes busy,
before notifications appear,
before responsibilities fill the day,
I have learned to pause.
Not because I have everything figured out.
But because I know I need God before I need anything else.
There was a time when my mornings began with a to-do list.
I would wake up already thinking about everything that needed my attention.
The more I hurried, the more restless my heart became.
Then, little by little, something changed.
Instead of reaching for my phone first,
I reached for my Bible.
Instead of filling my mind with the noise of the world,
I chose to begin with God's Word.
That simple habit changed more than my mornings.
It changed my perspective.
The circumstances of my life didn't suddenly become easier.
But my heart became steadier.
I began to see problems through the eyes of faith instead of fear.
I learned that peace isn't found in having a perfect schedule.
Peace begins in the presence of God.
Every morning reminds me that His mercy is new.
His grace is sufficient.
His wisdom is available.
His love never changes.
Some mornings are filled with joy.
Some mornings are quiet.
Some mornings I have questions.
Other mornings I simply sit in silence.
Yet every morning becomes meaningful because I know I am not beginning the day alone.
This is why I created the "Good Morning with God" series.
Not because I have all the answers.
But because I want to continue walking with God one morning at a time.
If today's world feels noisy...
Slow down.
Open His Word.
Take a deep breath.
Let His peace reach your heart before the world reaches your attention.
Because the best way to begin a day...
is to begin it with God.
Thank you for reading.
I pray your mornings become filled with His peace, His wisdom, and His presence.
With gratitude,
HappyKay
Comments
Post a Comment