What Does “Your Grace Is Enough for Me” Sound Like in Three Languages?

 What Does “Your Grace Is Enough for Me” Sound Like in Three Languages?

HappyKay Language Journal · August 18, 2026
French · Chinese · Spanish · Faith-Based Daily Learning



Scripture for Today

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
— 2 Corinthians 12:9

Good morning.

Today I want to learn a phrase for the days when I simply feel not quite enough—not energetic enough, prepared enough, patient enough, or certain enough.

Paul’s words remind me that weakness is not necessarily an interruption to God’s work. Perhaps it can even become a place where I learn to depend on His grace more deeply.

So today’s sentence is:

Your grace is enough for me.


🟦 FRENCH

Today’s Phrase

Ta grâce me suffit.
Tah grahss muh swee-FEE.

Meaning: Your grace is enough for me.

Grammar

suffire · swee-FEER · to be enough / to suffice

In this sentence:

ta grâce · tah grahss · your grace
me · muh · for me / to me
suffit · swee-FEE · is enough

So:

Ta grâce + me + suffit.
Tah grahss + muh + swee-FEE.
Your grace + for me + is enough.

Vocabulary

ta · tah · your
grâce · grahss · grace
me · muh · me / for me
suffire · swee-FEER · to be enough
suffit · swee-FEE · is enough
faible · febl · weak
la faiblesse · lah feh-BLESS · weakness
la force · lah fors · strength

Practice Sentence

Je n’ai pas besoin d’être parfaite.
Zhuh nay pah buh-ZWAN DET-ruh par-FET.

Meaning: I do not need to be perfect.

A Word to Keep: grâce · grahss · grace

Today’s Thought: I can bring God the person I actually am today, not the person I think I should already be.

Smile Fact: The French expression grâce à · grahss ah means “thanks to” or “because of” something positive. It is a lovely little expression to recognize when you see it.


🟥 CHINESE

Today’s Phrase

你的恩典够我用。

Pinyin: Nǐ de ēndiǎn gòu wǒ yòng.
Read it: Nee duh un-dyen goh woh yohng.

Meaning: Your grace is sufficient for me.

Grammar

A useful Chinese pattern here is:

够 + someone + 用
Pinyin: gòu + someone + yòng
Read it: goh + someone + yohng
Meaning: enough for someone to use / enough for someone’s need

Let’s break down today’s phrase:

你的 · nǐ de · nee duh · your
恩典 · ēndiǎn · un-dyen · grace
· gòu · goh · enough
· wǒ · woh · I / me
· yòng · yohng · to use

So:

你的恩典够我用。
Nǐ de ēndiǎn gòu wǒ yòng.
Nee duh un-dyen goh woh yohng.

Literally, the idea is that Your grace is enough for my need.

Natural English:

Your grace is sufficient for me.

Vocabulary

· nǐ · nee · you
你的 · nǐ de · nee duh · your
恩典 · ēndiǎn · un-dyen · grace
· gòu · goh · enough
· wǒ · woh · I / me
· yòng · yohng · to use
软弱 · ruǎnruò · rwan-rwoh · weak / weakness
能力 · nénglì · nung-lee · ability / power

Practice Sentence

软弱的时候,我仍然可以信靠神。

Pinyin: Ruǎnruò de shíhou, wǒ réngrán kěyǐ xìnkào Shén.
Read it: Rwan-rwoh duh shir-hoh, woh rung-rahn kuh-yee sheen-kaow Shun.

Meaning: When I am weak, I can still trust God.

A Word to Keep: 恩典 · ēndiǎn · un-dyen · grace

Today’s Thought: Weakness does not mean God has stopped working.

Smile Fact: 恩典 · ēndiǎn · un-dyen means grace and is a word you will often encounter in Chinese Christian writing and conversation.


🟨 SPANISH

Today’s Phrase

Tu gracia es suficiente para mí.
Too GRAH-syah es soo-fee-SYEN-teh PAH-rah mee.

Meaning: Your grace is enough for me.

Grammar

A useful Spanish pattern is:

ser suficiente para + person
sehr soo-fee-SYEN-teh PAH-rah + person
= to be sufficient / enough for someone

In today’s sentence:

tu gracia · too GRAH-syah · your grace
es · es · is
suficiente · soo-fee-SYEN-teh · sufficient / enough
para mí · PAH-rah mee · for me

So:

Tu gracia + es suficiente + para mí.
Too GRAH-syah + es soo-fee-SYEN-teh + PAH-rah mee.
Your grace + is enough + for me.

Vocabulary

tu · too · your
gracia · GRAH-syah · grace
es · es · is
suficiente · soo-fee-SYEN-teh · sufficient / enough
para mí · PAH-rah mee · for me
débil · DEH-beel · weak
debilidad · deh-bee-lee-DAHD · weakness
fuerza · FWEHR-sah · strength

Practice Sentence

No tengo que ser perfecta.
Noh TEN-goh keh sehr pehr-FEK-tah.

Meaning: I do not have to be perfect.

A Word to Keep: gracia · GRAH-syah · grace

Today’s Thought: Grace gives me room to learn, grow, correct myself, and begin again.

Smile Fact: gracia · GRAH-syah means grace, while the familiar gracias · GRAH-syahs means thank you. Seeing the two together makes gracia especially easy to remember.


🌿 Life Reflection

Today I learned one truth in three languages:

French:
Ta grâce me suffit.
Tah grahss muh swee-FEE.
Your grace is enough for me.

Chinese:
你的恩典够我用。
Nǐ de ēndiǎn gòu wǒ yòng.
Nee duh un-dyen goh woh yohng.
Your grace is sufficient for me.

Spanish:
Tu gracia es suficiente para mí.
Too GRAH-syah es soo-fee-SYEN-teh PAH-rah mee.
Your grace is enough for me.

Three languages. One beautiful truth:

Your grace is enough for me.

There are days when I notice everything I could have done better: I could have been more productive, more patient, more organized, more disciplined, or more prepared.

And if I am not careful, even a good desire to grow can quietly turn into the feeling that I must become better before I can feel at peace.

But 2 Corinthians 12:9 turns that thinking around.

God does not tell Paul to come back when he has eliminated every weakness. Instead, He speaks about grace in the middle of weakness.

That does not make me want to stop growing. It gives me a gentler place from which to grow.

I can notice a mistake without deciding that the mistake defines me. I can admit that I am tired. I can ask for help. I can learn something slowly. I can begin again tomorrow.

And perhaps I can stop measuring every day by the question:

“Was I enough?”

and remember a better truth:

His grace is enough.

So today I want to work faithfully without demanding perfection from myself.

Do what you can. Receive grace for what you cannot. Learn from today. And keep walking with God.


🙏 Small Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for reminding me that Your grace is sufficient.

When I become too focused on what I lack, turn my attention back to You. Help me recognize my weaknesses honestly without becoming discouraged by them.

Give me strength where I need strength, wisdom where I need wisdom, and humility to receive help when I need it.

Teach me to work faithfully without demanding perfection from myself or from the people around me.

And when I reach the edge of what I can do today, help me remember:

Your grace is enough for me.

May that truth make me peaceful, teachable, and gracious toward others today.

In Jesus’ name,

Amen.

— HappyKay


Editorial Note

This Language Journal is part of my personal learning and reflection. I use AI as a creative tool to help me organize my thoughts, refine my English, and create some of the illustrations that accompany my posts. For faith reflections, I always encourage readers to return to Scripture itself, read the passage in context, and reflect prayerfully for themselves. My hope is simply that we can keep learning—one word, one thought, and one small practice at a time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runway Inspiration Mary Katrantzou Resort 2027

If AI Does the Beginner’s Work, How Will Our Children Ever Become Experts?

Can Middle and High School Students Take Real College Classes? What I Learned as a Mom.