Good morning with God

Reflection

Ezekiel 34:25–31 | The Covenant of Peace and a Blessed Life

In today’s passage, God spoke through the prophet Ezekiel and revealed His promise to His people. He declared that He would make a covenant of peace with them, protect them, provide for them, and let them know that He alone is the Lord.

What touches my heart is that these words were spoken thousands of years ago, yet they are not merely ancient history. God’s Word is still living and active today. His promises have not lost their power, and His faithfulness has never diminished.

As I read this passage, I realize that the same God who made this covenant is still at work today. He continues to shepherd His people, keep His promises, and reveal Himself to those who trust Him.

Lord, I want to believe Your covenant. I want to follow You faithfully and entrust my entire life into Your hands. May my life become a testimony that You are still the living God who keeps every promise You have spoken.

— HappyKay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runway Inspiration Mary Katrantzou Resort 2027

If AI Does the Beginner’s Work, How Will Our Children Ever Become Experts?

Can Middle and High School Students Take Real College Classes? What I Learned as a Mom.